Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hip HOP... Celebrate

Hello everyone.. just a short and sweet card for you today...
I am right now, in Las Vegas, having a blast with my brothers and sisters..
We are being spoiled like royalty.. from spa treatments, shopping,
 going to see Celine Dion... it is out of this world..
Blessed to have my wonderful brothers that paid for it all..
we are CELEBRATing.. letting the good times roll !!

Today I am showing you my Stamp of the Week card.
I just love this image..


Here is the card I made , using these beautiful BO Bunny papers.
so perfect for this image!!


Now it is time to go check out the beautiful


lots of photo's to come when I get back.
hugs
Angie
xoxo

8 comments:

Renee Aslette said...

I absolutely love this card Angie, it's so oriental!

jolande said...

Ohhh I like this card!!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute card!!
I'm a new follower!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

Wow that paper is awsome. with the bight colors super card!

Rona said...

so pretty Angie!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

just gorgeous, dear! I hope that you are having a splendid time getting spoiled...sounds like heaven!!!

Noelle Reese said...

What a great card! I hope you are having a blast!!

Chris Dring said...

Love your card! Hope you are having fun in Vegas!