Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Project Life week 26-31

 
Well, day 2 of Project Life.. see only one day late..haha.
so I kept with the same photo album from Walmart.. these are 6x4 photo sleeves
I used Simple Stories for my Cover and inside cover. I love it!!
 

Here are the introduction pages. I decorated with some 6x6 papers from different companies.. using some white diecuts from my Cricut, Stamps from Unity and diecuts from spellbinders.


Vegas Baby... my sisters and mom travelled to meet up with 2 of my brothers in Vegas, we were spoiled by my older brother Mike with our flight, and the hotel from my other brother at the Caesars Palace.. VIP with tons of perks. We went to see Celine Dion it was fabulous.
. This was one amazing time.. even though it was also very surreal sometimes.. it was full of good memories. I will never forget this trip.. and hope we can do this again.
 for a long time in the coming years.
papers were an older MME


Got back home to my beautiful family, planing a mini vacation ,
and getting back to cooking and eating normal food. With just alittle jet lag.
papers ( K&Company)


Park, swimming, family FUN.. Alex's first camping trip by himself with friends..
papers simple stories


Alex's Birthday, and the cottage..
 papers Simple Stories


Making Pizza, homework, work, and just having family time
Papers MME


Spending time at the beach, sleepovers.
papers Echo Park


First week of Family Vacation to the USA and Niagara Falls. FUN..
papers Echo Park

 
Well now I need to try to catch up, I have about 5 weeks of photo's printed.. I just need time
to put it all together.. I am finding the system of using different papers per week is working
for me, I love seeing all the different papers, and I also love using my 6x6 paper pads up..
I find that I hardly buy 12 x12 papers.. strange but true.
 
Hope to be back in a couple of weeks with more Project Life..
oh... and I already started getting my December Daily Album going.
I will be using alot of My Minds Eye I just love the look of the light aqua blues.
I will post some photo's of my bare album next month. will need to get some
more goodies for this project.. Any else doing December Daily??
 
Have a great Wednesday
Hugs,
Angie
xoxo

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your Project Life Album. I had the best intentions of doing digital PL this year, but only made it a few weeks into 2012 before giving up. I love your 4x6 approach to PL! You've inspired me to consider using the same method for my 2013 PL album.