Sunday, August 25, 2013

What's Happening...

Hello Sunday, there was so much happening the past two weeks
and I have not shared anything on my blog..
First of all I have a new release this week..
ANGELAgirl and HAZELgirl are all new to my
ANGIEgirl line of stamps.. exclusive to UNITY STAMP CO.
 
I just love this first one.. ANGELAgirl.. made for my sweet
boss over at Unity Stamp Company, Angela Magunson
my inspired stamp design came from this photo i found on her FB page..
do you see the resemblance??
I just love how it all turned out.. perfect like this amazing woman.
 
 
here is the card I made Using this image..
 

Next image I wanted something for Halloween.. a little WITCHYgirl to add to my collection..
meet HAZELgirl.. I just love her outfit, those stockings, flirty skirt, pointy boots and of course my
trademark heart.. love her so much.. She would be fun to give to your girlfriends or if you are hosting
a Halloween Party to do invites with her on it..
The sentiment would be great for invites also... " if the broom fits.. fly it" ..
 then on the inside you can have "over here for our official Halloween Bash..
Lots of great ideas for this stamp.
 
 
 
 Both these girls and my whole collection of ANGIEgirl stamps are on special promotion for
only $ 9.99 each.. go grab yours..
 Soon we will be having a fun UNITY ANGIEgirl challenge..
so stayed tuned.. I will let you know the details when I know..
 
Also being Sunday we have the new stamp of the week...
you can grab all the info to get this stamp and more weekly stamps
by joining the STAMP OF THE WEEK membership program.
 

 Also this month I came out with a new Sentiment kit.. called
 
UK-639A-GRATEFUL-HEARTS
so much you can do with this stamp set and it is only on sale for $12.00 till the end of the month.
will be great for all your fall creations..
here is a card I did.. using the stamps..
 
 
I also made more leaves in this month's KOM - (cozy moments)
 
COZY-MOMENTS-KOM-AUGUST-2013wm
 
here is a layout I made for the Unity Blog this past week..
I just love these stamps..
 
 
A close up of the stamps coloured and did some fussy cutting.. loving the shade of light teal
on leaves.. not realistic but it makes me happy.
 

This is also an image from the KOM.. another witch.. I made.. love her too..



now remember to go check out all the sales happening over on the Unity Website..
we have these current sales.. good till Monday Midnight CST -
 
Hero image
 
be sure to check out these fun bottle of BOO -that were designed by myself and Joslyn. ...
will be great to add these to your PL pages.
 
UK-641A-BOTTLED-UP-BOOS


Have a great Sunday..
hugs
Angie
xoxo



1 comment:

Suman Pandit said...

Hi Angie, love the new releases and esp Fashionista's by Tracey Malnofski, really beautiful and a true fighter, love that unity is pricing these at 1 $ each !! the kid stamps are fab !!
http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/