Monday, December 10, 2012

December Daily 12/6/12 - 12/8/12

Hello all.. well I didn't forget my December Daily.. I just didn't have the time to take photo's of everything to post on my blog.. but today here are some photo's from December 6th - the 8th.
 I still need to print photo's of the 9th to post!!
 
December 6th.
 

**see this great elf image.. well that is my newest stamp from Unity Stamp Company. As I was doing my Elf on the Shelf pages I wanted something different.. and made these for my pages.. and thought it would make an awesome stamp for everyone to have and use.. so you can now purchase 3 different images , just pop on over to the Unity Stamp Company website.
 
here is a close up.
 

December 7th.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

 December 8th
 
 
a little hidden journaling tells the story of this photo.
 


 
adding hidden journaling to tags.
 

have a great day and see you tomorrow for more
December Daily
hugs,
Angie
xoxo


3 comments:

Ruth @ atnumber29 said...

loving the different take using the kit!

AJ said...

great pages Angie! What size are you doing 8 1/2 X 11?? love them!! :)

Marie L said...

You have such a cool style. Love your pages.